Rose Essential Hydration Mist
When skin needs hydration, this pH balanced mist will provide it at a cellular level. Made with a unique blend of rose water, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide & frankincense, a few mists of this rose water toner will quench skin & envelop you in a light rose petal aroma that feels like a comforting hug. Antioxidant-rich, hydrating ingredients boost the effects of our vegan hyaluronic acid, calm the skin, & protect against free radicals that cause premature skin aging. Formulated for dehydrated, dry, aging & sensitized skin. Suitable for all.
- Vegan hyaluronic acid boosts skin’s moisture content while reducing inflammation.
- Rooibos tea is high in vitamin C & zinc & may help prevent sun damage when applied topically. It is also antibacterial & soothing to irritated or compromised skin.
- Every ingredient in this toning mist supports skin for graceful aging. Rooibos tea & rock rose hydrosol are high in antioxidants that protect, neutralize & strengthen skin’s defense against skin-aging free radicals.
- Made of a blend of damascus rose, rose geranium, frankincense & rock rose hydrosols. The resulting aroma, combined with the refreshing & cooling mist, naturally calms the nerves, offers emotional support & calms the complexion.
- As a facial mist Mist skin generously. For better absorption, press the aqueous botanical infusion into skin. Follow with a facial oil or balm to provide skin with a complete profile of nourishment.
- Mix with a facial oil For a lighter cream-like texture, this toner can be used to create an emulsion. Mix a few mists with 2-4 drops of facial oil or balm. Our recommended combination for dry skin is to blend this mist with our Vitamin C Regenerative Balm - the combo will transform our rich balm into a creamy concoction that sinks in easily & leaves skin feeling nourished & refreshed.
- As a gentle cleanser We recommend using this toner as a morning cleanser. To use as a cleanser, mist generously onto skin & wipe clean using a reusable cotton round or organic cotton pad.
- Mix with a mask Add a few mists of this rose water toning mist to any dry mask for added skin clearing & calming benefits. Our favorite combination for dry, acne prone skin is this toner with our Purifying Mineral Mask.
Key Ingredients & Why They Work:
Rose Water // An ingredient that needs little introduction, rose water is popular for good reason. It is a mild astringent, skin tonic, humectant, & regenerative hydrosol. Hydrosols are also naturally hydrating & have an ideal pH for the skin — unlike pure water which tends to be more alkaline. Our rose water is distilled in France from certified organic damascus roses.
Rock Rose Hydrosol // A floral water with amazing skin healing, scar fading, anti-inflammatory, & anti-aging properties. Rock rose is high in antioxidants that protect skin, neutralize & strengthen skin’s defense against free radicals which contribute to skin aging. Our rock rose hydrosol is certified organic.
Frankincense Hydrosol // This anti-inflammatory & antiseptic water keeps skin calm & clean. It’s distilled in Vermont from frankincense resin that was sustainably wildcrafted in Somaliland where the trade is creating healthy economic opportunities for locals. Our Frankincense hydrosol is distilled in Vermont from sustainably sourced Frankincense (Boswellia carteri) in Somaliland. The distiller is a company that was founded by a native Somali & that has partnered with the Centre for Frankincense, Environmental & Social Studies (CFESS).
Hyaluronic Acid // Unlike hyaluronic acid serums, this toning mist feels lightweight & leaves skin feeling hydrated & nourished (not sticky!). Naturally found in our skin, sodium hyaluronic acid is one of the best humectants available. It boosts skin's moisture content, reduces inflammation, & this version is produced from the fermentation of glucose, so it is vegan.
Rooibos Tea // Also known as red tea or red bush, rooibos is caffeine-free "tea" that only grows within South Africa's fynbos ecoregion. The leaf is high in flavonoids such aspalathin, a free-radical scavenging antioxidant. It is also high in vitamin C & zinc, & may help prevent sun damage when applied topically. It is also antibacterial & soothing to irritated or compromised skin. Our rooibos tea is certified organic & sourced from South Africa.
Full Ingredient List: distillates of Rosa damascena (rose)*, Pelargonium spp.(geranium)*, Cistus Ladaniferus (rock rose)* &Boswellia carterii (Frankincense), Aspalathus linearis (rooibos) leaf* & Water (Aqua)*, Aloebarbadensis leaf*, Sodium hyaluronic acid, niacinamide (vitamin B3), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate